I receive reimbursement for mileage when I go to see my doctor. Do I have to send my request for reimbursement to the address in Albany?

  •  If you are the injured person getting treatment from a doctor and get reimbursed for your transportation expenses, you should continue to send your reimbursement request to your Case Manager at the same address as always.